Something's keeping you up at night.
We know how stressful college can be - and transitioning into a career is overwhelming.
Don't miss this chance for a free consultation. We're happy to discuss a particular issue that's bugging you, or just to talk in general to see if career coaching is a good fit for you. We will not sell or share your information.
How We Can Help:
- Focus. We can help you get clearly on the right kind of career for you - one where you will thrive.
- Differentiate. We help you create a track record of accomplishments and communicate your strengths, passions and talents.
- Build your team. We will help you develop and leverage a strong network of people. We introduce you to people who will be interested in supporting your efforts.
- Build Skills. We will help you develop skills and tools that make you an irresistible candidate.
- Plan. We will help you build your job search plan and then support you while you work your plan.
Informational Interviews: What Are They And Why Should I Care?
Informational interviews are one of the best tools in a college student or new graduate’s tool kit as you get ready to launch your first job search or transition out of your first job. What are they?