5 Questions YOU should ask in an Interview
Do you have a career plan? Not sure where to begin?
This podcast will give you our advice on how to get a career mindset!
Are you a College Senior? We have a special program just for you!
The skills to successfully launch your career are different than those that made you a successful student. You will need a clear picture of the kind of work you want to do, relevant experience, a network that will help you, a compelling resume and the skills to present yourself effectively to a prospective employer.
How We Can Help:
- Focus. We can help you get clearly on the right kind of career for you - one where you will thrive.
- Differentiate. We help you create a track record of accomplishments and communicate your strengths, passions and talents.
- Build your team. We will help you develop and leverage a strong network of people. We introduce you to people who will be interested in supporting your efforts.
- Build Skills. We will help you develop skills and tools that make you an irresistible candidate.
- Plan. We will help you build your job search plan and then support you while you work your plan.
Informational Interviews: What Are They And Why Should I Care?
Informational interviews are one of the best tools in a college student or new graduate’s tool kit as you get ready to launch your first job search or transition out of your first job. What are they?