Something's keeping you up at night.
We know how stressful college can be - and transitioning into a career is overwhelming.
Don't miss this chance for a free consultation. We're happy to discuss a particular issue that's bugging you, or just to talk in general to see if career coaching is a good fit for you. We will not sell or share your information.
Informational Interviews: What Are They And Why Should I Care?
Informational interviews are one of the best tools in a college student or new graduate’s tool kit as you get ready to launch your first job search or transition out of your first job. What are they?
How We Can Help:
- Focus. We can help you get clearly on the right kind of career for you - one where you will thrive.
- Differentiate. We help you create a track record of accomplishments and communicate your strengths, passions and talents.
- Build your team. We will help you develop and leverage a strong network of people. We introduce you to people who will be interested in supporting your efforts.
- Build Skills. We will help you develop skills and tools that make you an irresistible candidate.
- Plan. We will help you build your job search plan and then support you while you work your plan.